November 18, 2010

Letter submitted

Today, Nov. 18th, submitted the letter directly to my Boss.
He read it for a few seconds, then conversation started...

Boss : what will you do..? why you wanna quit..?
Me : I wanna stay at home with my girl...
Boss : you have your mother-in-law there, haven't you..?
Me : She's not well, now seeing doctor on regular basis, and also, she still have one single daughter at home, who's now seeing a guy, who might come over when nobody's home..
Boss : ...............

*quiet for a moment*

Me : ..................

*looking at him with full expectation for a YES answer*

Then ... he gave me that un-willing look and said lightly that he's already scheduled an interview sometime in Mid Jan .. in Manila ..

*Whatzz...??? Mid Jan interview...???? When can I leave ..???????*

There goes .... no decision yet from his side ..
Will rush him again next week... 

*sigh*..........

3 comments: